TEMPLATES - SYSTEMS
description:Quest Machine is a full-featured, extensible quest system that lets you add hand-written
and procedurally-generated quests to your project.
>> Web | Demo | Manual | Free Trial
No scripting required.
Procedurally-generated quests : Create unlimited quests at runtime based on the actual state of the game world. Your players will always have something interesting to do!
Hand-written quests : Create any type of quest you can imagine, using an elegant node-based editor. You're not locked into a limited set of archetypes.
Powerful, flexible UI system :
• Dialogue UI: Offer, update, & turn in quests.
• Quest Journal: Review active and completed quests.
• Tracking HUD: Show quest progress.
• Alert HUD: Show alert messages.
• Overhead Indicators: Tell player when NPCs have quest-related dialogue.
• Gracefully handles switching between mouse, keyboard, joystick, and touch input.
Versatile quest control components : Control object spawning and quest states with an easy-to-use event-based system.
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents15.9 MB
Total file size 15.9 MB
Number of files 779
Releases current ver. 1.1.2
released Dec 17, 2018
Original released Oct 3, 2017
Supported Unity versions 5.3.6 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.3.6, and 2018.2.0 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website (http://www.pixelcrushers.com)
Publisher website (http://www.pixelcrushers.com/)