FPS Graph - Performance Analyzer
TOOLS - GUI
description:FPS Graph is a tool for tracking the frame rate of your scene over a period of time. This can help you distinguish spikes in the framerate and figure out how they can be eliminated.
Youtube: Video1 | Video2 | Video3
Forum: Support Thread
- Color coding: CPU, rendering and other tasks are broken up into three different colors.
- Performance breakdown screen
- Memory Info: Displays the memory used by the Garbage Collector!
- Lightweight: Does not weigh down your project!
- Simple Setup: Just add the script to your camera
- Audio Feedback: You have the option to audibly hear the framerate . When your game is running along quickly it is a low rumble, but if it is struggling it is a high pitched whine.
- VR Support
Note: Unity’s built-in Stats menu is actually the estimated FPS (estimating what the fps would be if the game where not running in the editor), if you want them to be more in-sync close your scene view while previewing your build. More information here
details:Total file size 40.2 KB
Number of files 11
Releases current ver. 1.03
released Mar 5, 2018
Original released Jan 22, 2013
Supported Unity versions 4.2.2 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 4.2.2, 4.3.4, 4.6.4, 5.0.2, and 2017.2.0 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website (http://dentedpixel.com/info/company-info/)
Publisher website (http://dentedpixel.com)