In-App Web Browser
TOOLS - GUI
description:This package lets you open website inside a modal platform-native window. That gives better user experience than using Application.OpenURL as user won't leave your app.
Extremely simple API: InAppBrowser.OpenURL("http://www.google.com");
- Works on both iOS and Android,
- You can hide top bar (with title and back button) if you don't like it
- You can specify browser's title, back button title, background and text colors
- Uses native UI elements (native scrolling performance)
- Shows spinner animation while website is loading
- Bundled with ready-to-use Playmaker action
- Perfect for showing external content, such as Help section, Terms and Conditions page etc.
- Show back and forward buttons so user might visit previous sites
- Easy integration (no Android manifest merging)
- Doesn't require Unity PRO
Visit support forum
Before asking questions please take a look at readme file with all documentation.
details:Total file size 257.2 KB
Number of files 17
Releases current ver. 1.7.4
released Jul 3, 2018
Original released Mar 21, 2016
Supported Unity versions 5.6.5 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.5.
Support website (http://www.kokosoft.pl/)
Publisher website (http://www.kokosoft.pl/)
If you are using them in a product, you muust buy them.