OpenCV for Unity
TOOLS - INTEGRATION
description:Works with Unity Cloud Build
iOS & Android support
Windows10 UWP support
Win & Mac & Linux Standalone support
Preview support in the Editor
OpenCV for Unity is an Assets Plugin for using OpenCV 3.4.2 from within Unity .
Official Site | ExampleCode | Android Demo WebGL Demo | Tutorial & Demo Video | Forum | API Reference | Support Modules
- Since this package is a clone of OpenCV Java , you are able to use the same API as OpenCV Java 3.4.2 ( link ).
- You can image processing in real-time by using the WebCamTexture capabilities of Unity. (real-time face detection works smoothly on iPhone 5)
- Provides a method to interconversion of Unity's Texture2D and OpenCV's Mat .
- IDisposable is implemented in many classes.You can manage the resources with the “ using ” statement.
- Examples of integration with other publisher assets are available.（e.g. PlayMaker , NatCam , NatCorder ）
ExampleCode using OpenCV for Unity is available.
details:Total file size 614.8 MB
Number of files 1142
Releases current ver. 2.3.2
released Sep 25, 2018
Original released Aug 29, 2014
Supported Unity versions 5.6.6 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.6.
Support website (https://enoxsoftware.com/)
Publisher website (https://enoxsoftware.com/)
If you are using them in a product, you muust buy them.