Bakery - GPU Lightmapper
TOOLS - LEVEL-DESIGN
description:Bakery is a high-end, production-ready, hassle-free GPU lightmapper, designed as an alternative to Enlighten and Progressive.
NOTE: Requires modern Nvidia GPU (6xx or newer) and 64-bit Windows (7 or higher).
Doesn't support AMD cards for baking.
Tested on everything from Unity 5.6 to 2018.2.
Resulting lightmaps are compatible with all platforms.
- Physically correct baked lighting. All results were compared against Mitsuba offline renderer.
- Performance: uses GPU for ray-tracing.
- Uses NVidia AI Denoiser to remove noise, powered by deep learning.
- Fixes common baking artifacts, such as lighting leaks and UV seams.
- Global Illumination (supports custom shaders).
- Sky lighting (HDRI or color).
- Emissive textured meshes.
- IES Lights.
- Directional, point, spot light sources.
- Materials: supports albedo, emissive, opacity.
- Can produce both complete and indirect lightmaps, or even mix both per-light.
- Can produce shadowmasks.
- Supports directional baking (bump/specular) with 4 modes: dominant direction (compatible with most shaders), Radiosity Normal Mapping, per-pixel spherical harmonics, as well as simply baking normal maps to diffuse.
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents406.5 MB
Total file size 406.5 MB
Number of files 357
Releases current ver. 1.4
released Oct 17, 2018
Original released Jul 31, 2018
Supported Unity versions 5.6.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.0.
Support website (https://twitter.com/guycalledfrank)
Publisher website (https://ndotl.wordpress.com/)
Download Files FREE !!!
Bakery - GPU Lightmapper v1.45.unitypackage
Bakery GPU Lightmapper v1.51 (February 2, 2019).unitypackage
Bakery - GPU Lightmapper1.6.unitypackage
Bakery - GPU Lightmapper v1.6.unitypackage
Bakery - GPU Lightmapper 1.71.unitypackage