TOOLS - LEVEL-DESIGN
description:Surforge - 3D rendered PBR texturing.
Surforge is an editor extension that enables you to easily make high-quality 3d rendered PBR textures from scratch directly in Unity, with an extremely productive and intuitive workflow.
The exported maps are fully compatible with Unity Standard Shader, looking exactly the same as while you working on them.
It's a modeling toolset, kitbash library, map render, and material composer. All in one, everything you need to create great textures.
New in 1.1.2
- Unity 2018.1.7 compatibility hotfix.
- Full control: tweak any material aspect in real-time with instant feedback.
- GPU Render: high-quality ambient occlusion, dirt, worn edges baking in seconds.
- UV island based symmetry.
- Detail Tool: add texture details with a few mouse clicks.
- Material drag-n-drop with realtime feedback.
- x, y and diagonal symmetry.
- Rich detail kitbash library, constantly updated.
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents407.2 MB
Total file size 407.2 MB
Number of files 1816
Releases current ver. 1.1.2
released Jul 11, 2018
Original released Jan 23, 2017
Supported Unity versions 5.4.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.4.0.
Support website (http://surforge.com/)
Publisher website (http://surforge.com/)
If you are using them in a product, you muust buy them.