TOOLS - PARTICLES-EFFECTS
description:Mesh Explosion is a special effect script that takes any 3D mesh and explodes it out into its component triangles for a cool shattering explosion effect.
YouTube demo and tutorial
* Extremely easy to use: simply drag one script onto your GameObject, and call its Explode() method
* Create fast visual-only explosions, or full physics explosions with fragments that interact with the environment
* Tested and fully working on all Unity versions between 5.0 and 2018.3
* Includes full C# source code
* Works with free and Pro versions of Unity and on all platforms including mobile
If you have any problems, questions, bug reports, or feature requests please email email@example.com . I aim to answer all support emails in one working day or less.
The barrel model featured in the screenshots is by SFC Paul Ray Smith Simulation & Training Technology Center and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
details:Total file size 97.5 KB
Number of files 18
Releases current ver. 1.10
released Dec 20, 2018
Original released Nov 24, 2012
Supported Unity versions 5.0.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.0.0.
Publisher website (http://tools.neverdontplay.com/)
If you are using them in a product, you muust buy them.