TOOLS - PHYSICS
description:Obi is an advanced cloth simulator for Unity that uses particle physics to deliver high-quality, flexible and easy to use cloth simulation. Available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android . Links
Community and Support Forum
- Support for skinned meshes: unified solution for character clothing and regular cloth.
- Two-way rigid body interaction.
- Modular solver: don't waste performance, only use the constraints your cloth needs.
- Per module adjustable solver iteration count.
- Cloth proxies: drive high resolution meshes using low-res simulations. Works with skinned meshes too!
- Softbody physics trough volume constraints.
- Independent stretch and bend constraints.
- Cloth is attachable to rigid bodies.
- Cloth can collide with itself and other cloth pieces.
- Physically based aerodynamics model.
- In-editor simulation preview.
- Easy-to-use integrated editor tools: selection, brush selection, paintbrush, smoothing, property loading from textures...don´t ever leave Unity when authoring cloth.
details:Total file size 24.5 MB
Number of files 363
Releases current ver. 3.5
released Jun 15, 2018
Original released Feb 15, 2017
Supported Unity versions 5.6.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.0.
Support website (http://www.virtualmethodstudio.com/)
Publisher website (http://www.virtualmethodstudio.com/)
If you are using them in a product, you muust buy them.