description:With Obi Rope you can create ropes in a matter of seconds, with complete control over their shape and behavior. The ropes can collide with the environment and with each other, and can be attached to rigid bodies. This system is NOT based on rigid bodies and joints , unlike other rope solutions. This is based on Obi particles, which makes it more lightweight, detailed, and unconditionally stable. Available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android . Links
Community and Support Forum
- Procedural smooth mesh generation using splines, complete with tangent space updating and normal map support. No need to manually generate geometry for your ropes.
- Change rope length at runtime.
- Tearable/cuttable rope.
- Closed loops.
- Two-way rigid body interaction.
- Modular solver: don't waste performance, only use the constraints your rope needs.
- Per module adjustable solver iteration count.
- Bending constraints.
- Per particle pin constraints.
- In-editor simulation preview.
details:Total file size 7.9 MB
Number of files 340
Releases current ver. 3.5
released Jun 15, 2018
Original released Jun 10, 2016
Supported Unity versions 5.6.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.0.
Support website (http://www.virtualmethodstudio.com/)
Publisher website (http://www.virtualmethodstudio.com/)