Crest Ocean System LWRP
TOOLS - PARTICLES-EFFECTS
description:Crest is a technically advanced, feature rich ocean system targeted at PC and console platforms and Unity 2019 / LWRP 5.13.0 .
* Simulated light transport including reflection, refraction, scattering, caustics approximation, shadowing
* Completely dynamic wave shape with innovative 'equalizer' style wave authoring
* Shallow water - light scattering and wave attenuation
* Underwater with partial submersion
* Dynamic object-water interaction
* Foam simulated from waves and shorelines
* Flow to enable horizontal motion of water volume
* Physics interface with example buoyancy implementations
Note: This asset targets the Lightweight Render Pipeline 5.13.0 . A version of this system targeting Unity's Built-In Render Pipeline is freely available and can be useful for evaluation: https://github.com/huwb/crest-oceanrender.
Note 2: Crest is targeted at PC and console platforms. It may work on mobile but is built to be powerful, flexible and scalable rather than a minimal/specialised system that would maximise performance.
details:Package contents 5.4 MB
Total file size 5.4 MB
Number of files 155
Releases current ver. 1.71.7
Current released May 22, 2019
Original released Mar 22, 2019
Supported Unity versions 2019.1.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 2019.1.0, and 2019.1.3 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of UnityPublisher website