TOOLS - PHYSICS
description:Obi Softbody is a high-quality, high-performance soft body simulator based on cutting-edge technology. Simulate complex softbody meshes composed of thousands of polygons, complete with collisions, self-collisions and rigid body interaction.
Softbodies are physically represented by a set of ellipsoidal particles held together by shape-matching constraints. This way, they can deform both elastically (restoring their rest shape) or plastically (absorbing some of the deformation into their rest shape).
Available for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android .
Community and Support Forum
- Advanced oriented-particle XPBD solver.
- One-click softbody generation.
- Turn entire objects into softbodies, as well as specific parts of characters.
- Unconditionally stable: the simulation will never blow up.
- Two-way rigid body interaction: softbodies will react to rigidbodies and vice-versa.
- Modular solver: don't waste performance, only use the constraints your softbody needs.
details:Package contents 22.1 MB
Total file size 22.1 MB
Number of files 378
Releases current ver. 4.14.1
Current released Apr 15, 2019
Original released Jan 25, 2019
Supported Unity versions 2018.1.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 2018.1.0.
Support website Publisher website
If you are using them in a product, you muust buy them.
*** The assets and 3D models offered for download may only be published in games after purchasing a license from the author. ***
Buy Product License