TOOLS - UTILITIES
description:Feel free to contact email@example.com with support inquiries.
The Prefab Brush+ is an easy-to-use tool which allows you to place Prefabs or GameObjects on collider surfaces in the scene view. Great for painting Foliage Details, AI, Trees, Rocks or what ever prefab you want to place.
- Save and Load Brush settings as scriptable objects
- Customizable brush sizes
- Match rotation to the surface normal
- Define random rotation and scale values to Objects
- Chose which layers and tags you want to brush on
- Brushed Objects can be parented to other objects using a range of methods (single, surface, closest, round robin)
- Can paint multiple prefabs at once
- Slope Filter, define a minimum and maximum angle to paint on
This tool is perfect for painting large amounts of objects on terrain or other surfaces.
Feel free to mail feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
details:Package contents 258.5 KB
Total file size 258.5 KB
Number of files 16
Releases current ver. 184.108.40.206.3
Current released Apr 25, 2019
Original released Sep 8, 2015
Supported Unity versions 2018.3.13 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 2018.3.13.
Support website Publisher website