TOOLS - NETWORK
- This Asset is easy to implement the ability to send mail by using the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Mail is sent asynchronously.
- You can cancel the transmission while transmitting.
- You can set the event method when the mail send operation is complete.
- You can set the encoding fromDisplayName, subject, body.
- To get the play of the game parameters for debugging purposes.
- In order to get the Exception Logs.
- To receive the data, instead of if you can not provide a server.
Operation check Environment:
- iPhone5 (iOS6.1.3)
- Android4.0 (SH-02E)
- UnityEditor (Windows, Mac)
- Doesn't work on Webplayer.
- Tested the SMTP feature at Yahoo! mail and Gmail. (In Japan)
details:Package contents 28.0 KB
Total file size 28.0 KB
Number of files 7
Releases current ver. 1.11.1
Current released Jun 24, 2013
Original released Apr 20, 2013
Supported Unity versions 3.5.7 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 3.5.7.Publisher website