2D Object Generator
TOOLS - SPRITE-MANAGEMENT
description:Quickly generate objects in your 2D games and reduce the manual labor hours in the areas of level design where we can get away with random generation. By generating hundreds or even thousands of sticks, stones and trees to your forest or whichever environment you need, your games will get that natural feel you are looking for. By generating objects already in the editor you'll also get complete control over what the game ends up looking like.
1. Select one or more areas you want to generate objects within.
2. Select one or more objects to generate and set which amount to generate.
3. Select the layer you wish to generate these objects on and set the starting order which is the lowest order number your generated objects will get.
4. Check the "Spread" checkbox if you wish to spread the amount of objects over multiple areas or leave it unchecked if you want to generate the same amount of objects on each of the areas, if multiple areas are used.
5. Click "Generate" as many times as you please and observe how previously generated objects reposition themselves to work with your newly generated objects.
details:Package contents 842.7 KB
Total file size 842.7 KB
Number of files 30
Releases current ver. 22.214.171.124.2
Current released Feb 16, 2018
Original released Apr 24, 2017
Supported Unity versions 2017.2.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 2017.2.0.Publisher website